PowerFlex 70- Issues with replacing the drive with different version with DeviceNet

Rob S.

Good Afternoon ,

We have a number of PowerFlex 70 Drives that are on DeviceNet . These are older drives so when we replace a drive , we have a difficult time getting them to communicate on DeviceNet We always have a Version Mismatch . What is the parameter that allows you possibly change the firmware or allow DeviceNet to recognize the new drive ?

Also , do you know of any easy following diagrams to travel through the parameters ?

Thanks so much in advance ,

Similar Topics

Hey I'm setting up a powerflex 755T, but in the connected components wizard during startup, I'm getting an issue where next to the start button it...
Replies
Views
Hello all, new here. I have 16 Powerflex 40’s that I am converting from DeviceNET to Ethernet. I changed all of the Comm modules to 22-COMM-E and...
Replies
Views
PLC L30ER V30.01 VFD PF 525 V7.0001 Running into an issue that I've never seen before. Ive configured many PF525's before so i know the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have installed a number of Armor powerflex drives. They are controlled from an L81ES controllogix. DLR is on a ENT2R. I keep getting the...
Replies
Views
I had to replace 3 PowerFlex 40 multi-drives that each had 3 PF4M daisy chained off the DSI port. The PF40s had comm-e cards installed for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom