ab micrologix 1400 ftp transfer

I have no idea.

If it has a web server, then of course you could configure a Raspberry Pi (or almost anything) to poll, scrape, and push (or email or whatever). But that would take a fair bit of yak shaving to be sure.

Last edited:
wow, The Google is pretty durn handy:

Chapter 24 of this manual suggests it could be possible.

It would be pretty painful, I imagine (and I wrote a random number generator in ladder. For fun). The poll/scrape/push solution would be much less work.

It looks like some AB hardware does have a FTP client built in, but not the 1400.

I worked with a guy who used an 1100 as a web server so I would think the 1400 would too. He also used a Pi to parse the data. Hell if I can remember exactly how he did it though.

Similar Topics

I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working with a Micrologix 1400 model 1766-L32BXB. With no input wires connected to the “in12” thru “in19”, I am getting 24 volts while...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I hope I don't butcher this up, please feel free to critique me wherever if I do, I have an issue I would equate to "chasing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
I'm not super familiar with the Micrologix line of processors, but I am pretty familiar with RSLogix 500. I'm trying to simply copy a string to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom