AB pv+ and versa view product servide advisory

tom_stalcup

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey Folks! I've been kinda busy, so haven't been around the forums for a little while. But I just had this run across my desk, so I thought I'd mention it. I looked thru the forums, and didn't see anything about it(but that doesn't mean that someone else hasn't already talked about it, it just means that I missed it)

Basically, it talks about a problem with the PanelView Plus 700-1500 line, and the VersaView CE terminals made before Jan 2005, and their internal compactflash cards....

Here is a link to the rockwell website knowledgebase article. Have fun!

I'm still wandering around my plant trying to figure out which of our panels are affected by this, so I don't know what the fix for this will be.

EDIT
and PLEASE do not turn this into an A-B bashing thread.... There's enough of them out there already... Just join one of the existing threads if you feel the need to weigh in on the subject.

Last edited: