cheap temperature sensor

awalinski

Hi everyone!

I need an inexpensive temperature sensor which would be able to shut off the power to the relay running the pump. It's contact would be wired directly into the relay coil.
Ideally it would be mounted on a 1/4" plastic water tube.
Can you give me some advice where to look for it?
Thanks.

In my experience, Omega is a decent source of temperature equipment. Check out www.omega.com Their customer service is pretty good, so if you give them a call and describe your application, they can probably point you in the right direction.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to predict when a peat moss pile is likely to undergo spontaneously combustion. Currently, it's a full-time job for someone to punch...
Replies
Views
Looking to add a some temperature transmitters (loop powered)for some control cabinets .. tracking and alarming. Looking for a cheap xmitter...
Replies
Views
I want to monitor a couple signals in a place where there is no PLC but there is ethernet. I know I can use an AENTR or Flex I/O and a module but...
Replies
Views
I thought it would be fun to ask what everyone's favorite cheap-er HMI is and favorite features. My favorite features are how easy are 1)...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom