B&R CP476 upload

please you help me

If you want to learn properly about B&R programming, you can contact B&R Vietnam representative for information on Automation Studio training. Here is their contact, which I found on B&R website:
Duc Phong Technology & Automation Corporation
02 Duy Tan Street
Hiep Phu Ward
District 9
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone:+84 / 8 37360165
Fax:+84 / 8 37360166
email: [email protected]
Technical support: [email protected]

In my understanding you can upload everything from a working panel, but you may not be able to restore them back properly to a new panel. But since you want to learn and ONLY for your learning sake, I will show you how.

I think by now you already know how to upload all other things except those under Cyclic and Exception. For these task modules you need to use Runtime Utility Center to do it. Please see the attached screenshot of the instructions you can follow.

Disclaimer: Please note that I'm writing this for your learning and don't ask me how to RESTORE these into a new panel because there's absolutely NO guarantee you can do this. You should contact your machine maker instead.

hi kopitalk again
long time no see.
I dis as the way you showed me, yesterday. but I have never made or create a compact flash CF the card B&R to computer to make a five as saving letter, therefore, I 'm discoving and learning about it, so now I don't no . how is starting ? when I dis as it, this time I'm the feel very worry about this don't know to do it how. so I thinks if I don't try to do it, I will not understand anything about it.
I am very scared and worry about it, however after I when dis as it
I am not afraidand dicide to do it now.
after here, I have a question for your help me
below step I dis as about it create a compact flash CF card
step 1: I insert the compact flash card into a USB card reader
step 2: I am open software duntime utility center

step 3: click on create a compact flash

step 4: click on the disk button

step 5: click on the compact flash driver to slecter it and press ok

step 6: click the create image file from CF

step 7: save as

step 8: press ok

step 9: image five has been cuccessfully created

please, i have a question for you help me
i have already done there steps is it enough ?

I

Last edited:
Hi,
to inspect in more detail the content of the CF, you can also start the function of the first button (Create, Modify and execute).

there you can open
(--> see picture, F7)

The rest you can see clearly from the program,
- select compact flash
- select destination folder
- choose drives and folders from compact flash (choose all!)

like this you than dont have an image (container of various files) but you have each and every module from the cf-card as a file inside the choosen folder

BR
BB

ruc-001.jpg

as long as I can see you created an image.

you can try what I suggest in the other post.

do you have a corresponding spare-panel where you want to test ?

I dont know what you want to achive ??

BR
BB

as long as I can see you created an image.

you can try what I suggest in the other post.

do you have a corresponding spare-panel where you want to test ?

I dont know what you want to achive ??

BR
BB

dear bits'bytes
yes I have a corresponding spare-panel
I very want to test
I want to achive and me want to do about it
I have a CF card. and it's has programs all to run a carding machine, the data all, on it was created for B & R PLC (programmable logical controller). I need to save the image and program all of the CF card onto my PC and if the CF card gets damaged or something or broken, then I can restored the image and program saved on the PC to a new the CF card and use it.
now I don't have the backup program, so I want a have the backup programs from CF card all, onto my PC.
-- I haven't program of the original and I also haven't a AS project for cading machine, so I need backup programs from CF card onto my PC
please you help me.
can you showed me step by steps?
you have this time I am not afraid and I will don't worry and I will to do about it ok
thank you very much

Last edited:
Hello. I have several PowerPanel 400, 4PP450 and their problem is that when they turned off the equipment and after turning on the panel does not turn on. Equipment from RIETER, contacting the company makes no sense as they direct me to our local sales department. When the board is checked, all voltages are normal and when turned on, the power LED lights up and the red LED flashes next to the controller, but there is no turn-on sound, the display does not turn on, and the CF read LED does not flash either. Assumptions that this software repair. Can you help me with your advice for checking