Studio 5000 version 31 failed to install

Rompot

Studio 5000 version 31 failed to install.
Operating system: windows 7 Professional
processor: intel i7
memory: 16 GB

Rockwell isn't answering my emails I get the "A Rockwell Automation representative will be in touch shortly." automated email, but they apparently define shortly different from how I define it. I guess the tech connect is only for business hours? Sure feels like a we wasted that $15,000 for tech support that never answers questions. Or gets back with me a month later when I've already resolved the problem on my own.
Sorry for the rant, but I don't want answers telling me to contact Rockwell and give them the install logs, I already did that. Maybe my opinion is unpopular, but Rockwell's tech support is total garbage.

I attached the install logs to this post if anyone understands them.

I guess the tech connect is only for business hours? Sure feels like a we wasted that $15,000 for tech support that never answers questions. Or gets back with me a month later when I've already resolved the problem on my own.

I just checked the knowledge base and the first hit I got was 1085076 pointing to an OS compatibility issue. Are you trying to install on 32 bit Windows 7 Pro? I assume not due to the 16 GB of ram.

I just checked the knowledge base and the first hit I got was 1085076 pointing to an OS compatibility issue. Are you trying to install on 32 bit Windows 7 Pro? I assume not due to the 16 GB of ram.

it's 64 bit. I think the issue is that Rockwell produces garbage software on purpose so you're force into their tech connect contract.

I haven’t had a chance to view the log, but I just went through this and had to uninstall Control Flash Plus. It had installed a Factory Talk Services that was preventing Studio from property installing.