Vijeo designer 4.7 issue

Jbeard

I'm using vijeo designer v4.7 to make graphics on my magelis hmi's. I'm trying to link the variables between twidosuite ND vijeo designer. I can open the file folder and see the variables but they won't link. If I start out with a new project in twidosuite and then go straight to vijeo designer the variables link perfect but if I come back to the twidosuite project and make a few changes , save and go back to vijeo designer and update the new variables it says it can't. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong. Thanks John.

I have not had this issue before.
Just on a side note. Is this an existing application or have you already purchased the hardware.
Reason I am asking is that twido is obsolete and the newer software is somachine basic and the tm221 plcs. There is a conversion tool in somachine basic to convert the twidosuite program.

Back to your problem. Twidosuite doesnt have unlocated variables. If I was you I would try to finish the software as far as possible in twidosuite. Then create a new link to the file. (Delete the old variables in vijeo designer 1st).Dont worry all the objects will still keep the names of variables it had. This will import the variables again. The for minor changes just manually create the new variables as there should be too many

It's older equipment that I have. I just made the variables myself and all is good. We'll not really, when I uploaded the vijeo program to the magelis hmi I get PLC returned error code 93h, 00h. I can't seem to find those error codes anywhere on the web. Any idea?

Thank you. I think I know what I did wrong. I have the vijeo designer looking at 3 input and I need to change them into memory words. Do you know of a glossary for all of the error codes?

Thank you. I think I know what I did wrong. I have the vijeo designer looking at 3 input and I need to change them into memory words. Do you know of a glossary for all of the error codes?

Sorry, dont know else than Vijeo's help files and google :confused: