DF1 on the 5380 is here...

RA Knowledgebase Article 1066410 is the 5069-SERIAL FAQ was updated yestersday, detailing that the full suite of DF1 protocols (Full, Half Master, Half Slave, Radiomodem) and DH485 will be supported.

Version 2.011 firmware is on the PCDC now, but I don't see a new AOP.

I recommend planning some time for functional testing on any fresh firmware release before widely deploying it, but I'm glad to see this available, bringing classic serial connectivity to the 5069 platform.

Version 2.011 firmware is on the PCDC now, but I don't see a new AOP.

did you notice this though. It seems that V1.012 is the preferred version, the info icon says its backwards compatible with 2.011. Thats odd. And at the time I looked neither was downloadable.
2020-01-15_7-24-49.jpg
...but I'm glad to see this available, bringing classic serial connectivity to the 5069 platform.

Me too. The reason they gave in the push was what I have been harping on them about. Transitioning from PLC5.

Aw, now, that's not fair, putting them on the selection list but not making it available for download.

Patience requires practice, I guess.