FT View SE with a Schneider PLC

Hi All,
Does anyone here have any experience connecting a Schneider M340 PLC with FT View SE? I have a new system (current version) where there is a 3rd party supply of a Schneider PLC for a sub system. The rest of the system is all ControlLogix PLC's.

I am wondering if I would be better off to switch to a 3rd party SCADA softwart that is used to connecting to different PLC manufacturers like iFix or Wonderware. Also, does SE have direct drivers or should I go with an OPC interface...

Any feedback is appreciated.

Does FT view have a Modbus or ModbusTCP driver (I would be surprised if it didn't), if so just use this to connect straight to the M340. The RJ45 port on the CPU with a black arrow next to it is the Modbus port, if the CPU has ethernet it will be the RJ45 connector with the green arrow next to it.
Another approach - you could add a NOC module to the M340 and then it will have an Ethernet/IP interface.

Last edited: