IP Address and BOOTCP

Hi guys, I am allocating IP Addresses to a CPU. and by accident assigned the IP address to the wrong card and had decided the BOOTP/DHCP. Was just wondering if there is any possible way to fix this and remove the Ip address. any advice would be great.
thanks

Can you see the PLC in linx? You might be able to right click the processor and bring up the module configuration and be able to set it back to dhcp.

You can use the bootp/dhcp utility to reset the IP as long as you know the MAC address and can hook a cable directly to the device you want to reset.

Open the utility, add a new relation, enter the mac address of the device you want to reset , enter the IP you WANT it to have and hit Ok.

Then go to tools - relation list - and reset modules network settings to factory default. This will turn bootp back on and it should show back up

Edit: Nm, Iggy sorted ya :)

Last edited: