NovaTech D/3 Process Automation System ?

cntrlfrk

I was curious if anyone out there has any experience with the D/3 system? I really know very little about it. What type of programming language does it use? Is it considered a PLC type system or a DCS? Does anyone have any sample code I can take a look at?

One of my coworkers is a former Novatech programmer. He loved it. I will talk to him about where to find the best resources and post it here next week.

David

D/3 was started many years ago by Texas Instruments (TI)Process Systems Division and sold in 1994 to GSE. There are still some systems out there. Programming from what a person showed me was similar to Pascal.

Similar Topics

Can someone explain to me what a FGB is and what it is doing in this pic? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im using Cimplicity 8.2. after the last restart Server Scada, the PTDL_RP process can not running. so Process can not be login to database...
Replies
Views
Hello parky, goghie, Brian and all of you who kindly come to help when I get stuck. I cannot look into the clock issue that parki has written for...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I use an interrupt OB (let's say OB38 which is processed every 10ms), does it read the state of the inputs at the time it is called, or...
Replies
Views
I have a question about process interlock naming. I want to hear opinions, as well as if there is a relevant standard. When naming specific...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom