EVmovecf ... EVmoveW

Pierre

Lifetime Supporting Member
Saturday night, One in the morning and my new lappy is no way near ready to fly with me next monday :(

Its this darn activation Master disk :eek:

Tomorrow my kidz are playing the finals. Foot is a serious thing around here.

If it was not for this site I don't thinks I would have sleept at all.

See, its one thing to know that there is an app to move this darn %?&É*/@$!! activation from a floppy to a USB flash disk BUT its a complete other thing to know where the $%/*?&/*$?% to find it on the AB Website.

Thanks to a few searches, a little reading and most of all to the guys here at PLCS.net and you Phil:geek: I will get some shut- eyes.

The funny thing is that after 3 hours of trying all the hacks I could think of, It came to me to come at PLCS.net ... I'm a slow for these kind of things. I like to do it on my own.o_O

But when I click towards this place I just knew that I would have the answer. This is a great place.

Good night! :site:

Pierre is slick, got frustrated, or just too tired, of looking for it so posted here and went to bed knowing the answer would be there in the morning.

BTW, using the file names on the AB knowledgebase would bring it to first in the list.

rsdoran said:
Pierre is slick, got frustrated, or just too tired, of looking for it so posted here and went to bed knowing the answer would be there in the morning.

BTW, using the file names on the AB knowledgebase would bring it to first in the list.

Actually Pierre is very bad at writing clearly his views in english. The post was to say bravo to the site because I had found the answers in a mather of seconds, using PLCS.net after searching the AB site with no success.

There is a post in this site that guides you by the hand through the AB site to get the infos abd I used it. see it here

So again, thanks to you!

Last edited: