Simple Question on GE Proficy Machine Ed 6.5

jstolaruk

Lifetime Supporting Member
In the Variable List > New Variable, I wish to create a variable of UDT type that I previously defined but the options for function Block, UDT, and UDFB are ghosted. Obviously I missing something here (probably simple) but haven't been able to find a solution. Anyone? Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Been working with PLCs for a couple of decades, but almost 100% DirectLogic. Have a customer who wanted me to make a couple of simple changes to a...
Replies
Views
Will going online with a modicon controller in Proworx 32 write to the controller? I have a backup of the program open and would like to go...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Suppose I have a periodic task to trigger some communications, and in this task I have a pointer that iterates for each...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom