Panel View 550 & AB PLC

iiedwinii

I
I'm trying to get a count from a pulse on an AB PLC onto the Panel View 550. can anyone give me heads up on what to expect/how to do this.

thanks
edwin

How about that... there aren't a lot of guys with our name !

Very likely your count exists in an Integer Register, with an address like "N7:10".

In the PanelBuilder32 software, you will find an object called a Numeric Display. You can define the object's location, the text size, the number of digits, as well a PLC address (like N7:10) from which the PanelView will request the value in the PLC.

Do you already have your pulse counter set up, or do you need help implementing a counter in the PLC too ?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a Panelview 550 Cat 2711-K5A5 that has one Serial port ( RS-232). Which I can talk to via my cable via DF1. Which is weird...
Replies
Views
Good evening partners, ist my first question on forum, i hope receive any answer. I need make a cable DH485 for communicate an Panel View 550...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a panel View 550 that went bad , a new one has been installed , when you power up the PV it looks as it did before except there are...
Replies
Views
Panel view CAT number 2711-K5A2 Getting fault "612 No active mode found on network" Not sure if connected correctly and channel configuration is...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I know that this has been covered off previously but I can't find the right solution. I have a: PanelView 550 2711-T5A2L1X 4.41 Connected...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom