errors , Call & End Call in red

Kataeb

Kindly, we did Check Block Consistency on a Simatic Step7 project , but we got the following errors .

Error: Statement is waiting for addresses
Error: Syntax error at Call
Error: Statement is waiting for addresses
Error: Syntax error at Call

When we open the FC , by double clicking on the above error , we get the below STL logic , which is supposed to be in Ladder language , the "Call" and "End Call" are in red , why ?

A "Always ON" M0.0

= L 10.0
A L 10.0
JNB M008
Call
BLD 1
= L 11.0
OPN "K - Winding Sequence OP" DB92
L DBW 10
T LW 12
L 0
T LW 14
OPN "K - Winding Sequence OP" DB92
L DBW 0
T LW 16
BLD 2
End Call
M008: NOP 0
A L 10.0
JNB M009

You get this type of error when a block has been uploaded from a plc but the block being called is not present in the online project.

See my example where I downloaded OB1 and FC1 to a plc. I deleted OB1 and FC1 from the online folder. I then uploaded only OB1 and this is what you see. Note that my example shows a UC FC1 but your example is missing the UC which is unusual.

callx.jpg