Proficy Machine Edition Software Training

View of Status: input, output ONLINE - Proficy Machine Edition

Hi friends:
I appreciate you indicate me: which option I should enable to view ONLINE the change of status in the ladder (input contact, output, etc.) , I'm using: Proficy Machine Edition Software - version 6.5.
ONLINE I can see the changing status using the tool: DATA WATCH.
I'm attaching two images: One of them of my application "online" and the another an image I found on the internet of a process that I want to monitor ONLINE.
Thanks for your answer.

My Ladder Online.jpg LADDER CON STATUS.jpg

Last edited:
To view the Status of your Contact you need to Be Equal with the controller. Your program and configuration in Proficy must match that of the controller. Look at the status Bar at the very bottom you see a blue diamond with an X on it. Blue is you are in moniter mode and the X means your logic and or Configuration are not equal. You can see which one by the Logic NE in the status bar at the bottom. Go into programmer mode be Clicking the green hand by the go on line either download your application to the controller or upload application into your machine edition. Whatever your choice Remember to save the original in the controller so you can revert back. I recommend Uploading from controller and doing a Save As renaming. Then you can revert back if something does not go quite right. I recommend Proficy Machine Edition Getting started Guide. GFK-1918