Reference Book

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
Late last year, I started a thread looking for 'Demo' or 'Trial' versions of PLC programming software from different vendors. A couple of weeks later, Goody started one for a list of the addressing conventions of different PLCs.

After going back through the archives to answer igor62il's post, I though it might be a good idea to bring them back to the front burner for the benefit of newer members of the forum.

For information on how different PLCs address inputs, outputs, data registers, etc:
http://www.plcs.net/dcforum/DCForumID1/2204.html

For available free demo/trial versions of PLC programming software:
http://www.plcs.net/dcforum/DCForumID1/2107.html

Does anybody have information on models not listed, or more current information on the ones that are?

Damn you guys are good...

I came to this site to find more info on demo software, and I just e-mailed Rockwell for info on demo software for RS series stuff. Well, what do you know, WA-LA the most updated post was about demo software.

My PLC instructor gave me demo software from GE, Logicmaster 90. I just downloaded the manuals and the manual has small "lesson" programs you can type in. Neato. The software comes on two 5 1/2 and three 3 1/4 floppy discs. Just put the first disc in and load away. The demo doesn't seem to be missing very much from the "full" version.

Neat stuff,
Dave :p

good morning..

am engineering support now i am solfware and password is lose nais FP1-C72
am want password...
thankyou..

I truly do not wish to show my ignorance or sound mean.

kittipum, I know english is not your first language, please take your time and post that again with more thought.

If anyone understands the post and can offer a "translation" I would be grateful.