Windows XP

gluca

Hello friends,

have any one experienced problems using Rockwell Software (RSLogix 5/500, RSEmulate5/500, RSLynx, RSView) on Windows XP?
I saw the Rockwell Compatibility Matrix where they certify which versions are supported on XP Pro, but i would like to know directly from you if there are still some bugs or strange problems.

I'm planning to buy a new notebook and my Rockwell vendor said me not to install XP.

Thank you,

Luca

Similar Topics

I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I received two identical brand new Dell desktops from a customer to install the softwares for a project. The first one is for a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
Hi, I made a program for 2 plcs doing the same thing, and the only thing rhey share is a heartbeat. My program worked in testing, and now my xic...
Replies
Views
My main laptop operating system is windows10. I have concept2.6 offline version. Since concept2.6 comply with windows xp, so i using vm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom