cable between old PLC console and pc

VPSYSTEMS

concerning: cable between a old E-28HR plc whit a PGMJ-R console.

i have to make a new programm (modifications) in this existing plc, i have the console, the manuels, the software on my PC (LDR), but i dont have the cable (or the pin wiring) for this RS232 connection
i know that it is between the serial COM1 port (9pin) of my PC and the RS port (25 pin) of the PGMJ-R console
could you provide me the wiring diagram of this cable please, or the order number of the cable
thank you very much

peter vaes

Similar Topics

Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope this is not too off-topic, The question: Does anyone have an idea how much distance typically is available between the cable ducts...
Replies
Views
This is the picture of the pro face 2301(old) & 4301(new) HMI’s , old communicating with Siemens S7 200 series, and I believe its using comm port...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I need to know which comm. cable will be needed at run time between PanelView Component C400 (2711C-T4T) to Micrologix 1200 ?? The PV...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I need to know how to communicate panel view 600 plus with slc 5/03 via serial cable NC-13 if any body know this technique please let...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom