Pv 300

zaskew

I have a PV 300 that screen went out. I purchase a new one. Is it possible to install it to the PLC and use a memory card?

I would type the brand name and cat. number into google. That way you can download the info and refer back to it when needed as there is a lot more to it than just installing a memory card.

Is it the little PV300 Micro or the full size (tall with keypad)? If the latter, there is a PCMCIA slot you can use for program transfers. That would require that you have a copy of the *.pva file on a card or a way to put in on a card that is acceptable for that slot.

Similar Topics

Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Dear sir, I am using SIMATIC 300, CPU 315-2DP , (6ES7 315-2AF03-0AB0) VIPA 603-1CC21 A1.0 RAM 32KB, Firmware=V4.0.8 The problem Im using MPI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom