FactoryTalk View - If you delete the information bar , can you get it back ?

Cydog

Good Afternoon,

I'm working on a project a ME project , I imported a lot of some from another project . I'm getting a lot of messages about tags from the other project
, that are missing . If I delete the information display , can I get it back ?

Thanks ,

The tag will still be in the tag browser, you will just have to make a new button or indicator or whatever your doing with it.

Are you referring to the notifications on the bottom of the window that list all the connection problems IN Factory Talk View ME on your computer? Those can be deleted by pressing the "Clear All" button next to the window and they will reappear the next time you "test" the screen.

Are you referring to deleting the SCREEN that displays information on the panelview? The blue bar near the top? That can be imported from another project fairly easily, as it's created in every new project.

Pretty sure you can just uncheck a box for diagnostics im one of the project settings menus.