Unity Pro XL Timer Done Bits

Derman0524

I'm extremely new to Unity Pro XL and I'm trying to figure out how to use the timer done bits to initialize the next step after the timer is done? I figure I could just create a memory output after the timer to initialize the next step but I want to know how to use the timer bits if possible.

Thanks!

I'm extremely new to Unity Pro XL and I'm trying to figure out how to use the timer done bits to initialize the next step after the timer is done? I figure I could just create a memory output after the timer to initialize the next step but I want to know how to use the timer bits if possible.

Thanks!

Just use the FFB name, TON_0 for instance then .Q afterwards, so TON_0.Q is the finished bit from the timer