AB T47 Programming Terminal

Tn 20098

what does "TN" stand for? (tech note?)
how do i go about getting this? if this is where i get the "config" program for the T47?

do i have to join something?

Like Control_Conn said, it's only available from Rockwell Automation Tech Support. If you have a support contract, you can give them a call and have it sent to you. If you don't have a support contract, drop me a line through my Forum profile and I'll send it to you.

I just put the setup.com file in the allen bradley download section.
Boot to a Dos disk then run the setup.com
My T47 runs disk 33 for hard drive selection. 40 meg hard drive.

Ken Roach said:
Like Control_Conn said, it's only available from Rockwell Automation Tech Support. If you have a support contract, you can give them a call and have it sent to you. If you don't have a support contract, drop me a line through my Forum profile and I'll send it to you.

I`am don`t have a support contract, but should like to restore terminal T47 with bad battery. Can You help me with "config" program for the T47?

The RA Knowledgebase Answer ID # 20098 is definitely the downloadable BIOS configuration diskette image for the 1784-T47 programming terminal.

That document comes up when you do a "phrase" search, an "Answer ID" search, but not if you do a "Previous TN#" search.

Or follow this direct link: Answer ID# 20098

KEN,
I have the same problem, could you send me the file ?
thanks

Hi. After hours of online searching I could not find the setup program for the T47 programing terminal and neither for DataGeneral Walkabout SX. I know that this thread is pretty old but looks like here is the closest option I got. If anyone here still have the setup diskette image or the executable file please contact me through my forum profile. Thanks!!!

A few months ago, I had 2 T47s with PLC2 soft, but I did not have a need to use them since I was able to run what I need from XP machine.

🍻
IMG-0187-PLC2.jpg
(y)