Simple way to populate a single tag with csv data?

RNarkev

I need to have an array tag that contains string data from a csv file. The csv file needs to be imported once per day. Is there any simple way to perform the import? This is being done on Studio 5k.

I need to have an array tag that contains string data from a csv file. The csv file needs to be imported once per day. Is there any simple way to perform the import? This is being done on Studio 5k.

Good day!
Easy way to use Studio 5k or not to use? What is the size of the string array?

Similar Topics

Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have a program that does a 7 second "scan" sensor calibration routine whenever a setting (setting is called assistance level or "AL" and ranges...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I am using unitronics Unistream plc, controlling two axis X and Y of polishing machine. Control is very simple as I have movement in each...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom