Signal Isolators for analong and digital IO

luisade101

Hi there,

My project specifications require me to provide signal isolators for the analog and digital IO points. These include the analog input, analog output, digital input and digital output.

I managed to find that there are signal isolators for analog input and output from suppliers such as Weidmullers, Phoenix Contact and P+F.

However i can't seem to find any isolators for digital points. Based on my research there is no such isolators devices for digital points.

If you want to isolate the digital signals, the the easiest and only way is to use the normal relays. The relays will act as isolators for the digital input and output.

Anybody care to comment on this? Thanks a lot.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old panel builder 32 that I’m replacing for a factory talk me hmi . In the plc for the old panel builder there is a coms bit for the...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty new to PLC's, so forgive me if I use the wrong terminology and whatnot. We have an issue at work where we have a flow meter that is...
Replies
Views
Greetings ... someone sent me a request for some student handsouts that I developed ... turns out that I had this hosted on my business website...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom