Reading data block from plc to a tag in wincc

karofilakis

Hi all
i am using STEP7 V5.5 SP2 HF4 & WINCC V7.0 SP3 on a 64bit PC with Win7 Ultimate

I have :
1. One UDT block in STEP7 project (Figure UDT)
2. One Data Block DB1 in STEP7 project (figure DB1)
3. In th OB1 block i assign the inputs I0.0 .....I3.7 to the DB (figure OB1)
4. A simple project in Wincc with this screen (figure Sreen1)
5. One tag (figure Tag)
6. In the properties of the input1 box in the screen1 i make a dynamic action (figure Dynamic action)

I run PLCSIM for testing all above (figure PLCSIM)

As u can see i have all inputs set to 1, BUT NOTHING HAPPEND IN THE INPUT BOX

Why?

I Trigger the tag connection by the output value of 30, and it is not show. That mean the connection exist, but the output value is not turn to 1 as i make for set the bit 0.0
What am i doing wrong ?

Please help

Thanks in advance

Are you sure the communication is up?
There is a menu in WinCC where you can check communication status.
If i remember correct it is the tools menu.

You must set the interface of the communication driver in WinCC to PLCSim

If you right click MPI and choose system parameter and then the second tab is the driver unit really set to PlcSim MPI?