Micro800 & UDFB RA_PID

bbishop108

So I am using a Micro850 and I downloaded the RA_PID UDFB for tuning the temperature of my Thermocouples(TC). I am not sure if I am using enough of the options on the PID instruction or not.

Since I do not know how to paste pics on here, still kinda new here as well, here are the portions of the PID that I am using:
PV, which is my tank temp, SV, CVmax, CVmin, and LimitCV is set to true. So far this everything I am using, while in use I have noticed that the CV value takes a very long time to change after the temp reaches the SV. This leads me to believe that I do not have the PID configured correctly, as such I would greatly appreciate some assistance with configuring this instruction. Thanks