Alarm Query Intouch

joaco1993

Lifetime Supporting Member
Im having troubles trying to display more than 1 group of alarms.

Im using a script as follows:

AlarmClient1.AlarmQuery = "\intouch!"+Group1;

In group1 put the value Group1_alarms and it shows that group alarm, but I would like to display 2 groups of alamrs in the same alarmviewr.

Lets say I would like to display Group1_alarms and Group2_alarms, is there a way to do this ??

I have tried with no success:

AlarmClient1.AlarmQuery = ("\intouch!"+Group1_alarms) or ("\intouch!"+Group2_alarms);

This looks like you are using the .Net AlarmClient?

Have you tried building the query with the inbuilt tool first?
That is my starting point..

I can give examples a bit later when back at desk as well.

If you do not need to see both alarm groups at he same time...
Use buttons to change query.
Button down - change Group Alarm query.
Button up - "Refresh" alarm display.

LostControl:

Yes, im using the graphic objects from Archestra IDE,

What do you mean with the Inbuilt tool?? I cant find it.

Nathan:

I do need to see both alarm groups at the same time.. Thats the problem im facing.

Thanks!

You should structure your Alarm Group hierarchy so that these two alarm groups that you want to display together are subordinate to a higher level Alarm Group. Then, simply query the higher level Alarm Group.