SIEMENS S5 135U -3UA11 Not working

kareemmm

Dear friends
I face a problem with my Refinery PLC unit SIEMENS S5 135U -3UA11 is now not functioning
The problem start after a CPU's fan fault.I change the fan nd restart the CPU but it didn't start and LED of BASP on and the LED of Stop falshing.And the LED OF RUN AND STOP of the CPU card of CPU
also ON.
I made a cold RESET but not solve the problem
Then I did the OVERALL RESET and reload the Programme using my SIEMENS programmer.
Then again COLD RESET
but after also the PLC didn't give out put.
Now the LED of BASP and ADF is on and LED of STop is flashing also the LED of RUN and STOP of the CPU card is ON
I request your advice to solve this problem
REgards
Abdulkareem
Dammam,SAUDI RABIA
+966502849897

The last time I had a similar fault the CPU had to be changed.
Please carry out an overall reset and see if the CPU will go into run mode without any user program?
If no then change the CPU.
If yes then reload your program and try again, then as already suggested check the I & B Stacks.

Yes CPU go to run mode without any user programme
And I get the ISTACK and BSTACK messages as follows
* STP-REF : STP operation processed or error OB doesnot exist
* NEUZU : Cold start permitted as next restart
* MWA-ZUL : Manual warm restart permitted
* EINPROZ : Single processor mode
* OB1GEL : Cyclic Programme execution by OB1
* OBWECKA : 100ms.timeint,servicing possible(OB 13 loadeed)
* 32KW RAM: User memory submodule RAM with 32K words
* DIG-EIN : Address list for digital input exists
* STP-VER : Processor had stoped the CPU
* ADF : Addressing error in user programme( I or Q)
Cause of intrr. STP-STP op.caused stop
please help me for troubleshoot and solve the problem
with regards
kareem

You have an Addressing error with the Input/Outputs.
This is usually caused by trying to access the i/o of modules not addressed properly or a faulty module.
If no changes have been made to the i/o modules then check each has its power and are plugged in correctly.
The ISTACk will give you the STEP address counter (SAC) which indicates the operation that caused the STOP