Forc LED on but no Response

Yes i have enabled the forces. I have attached pdf of what i am forcing. It shows force ON in software and it also shows LED light on on processor but things are not turning ON. Please help.

Yes i have enabled the forces. I have attached pdf of what i am forcing. It shows force ON in software and it also shows LED light on on processor but things are not turning ON. Please help.

The pdf you posted does not show the output instructions. Can you post the .RSS file showing the forces? ( zip it first).

The .RSS file you posted does not have any forces.

Again what address(s) are you trying to force? Can you post the .RSS file with the forces?

noforces.png

The file you posted does not show any Outputs or Inputs forced.

You can only apply a Force to an Input (I:xx/yy) or an Output (O:xx/yy) bit. You cannot apply Forces to B, N, F, T, (etc) data file elements.

Right-click on the Output you intend to Force, and select "Force On" or "Force Off".

I have attached file with forces. If you go to ladder 8 rung 29, 30 and so on. All the rungs are showing force on software, even led light on processor but not turning ON.

When i did that it shows I/O configuration mismatch. The expansion I/O configuration in the user program did not match the actual configuration. When i see machine first thing is processor, than 1769-IA16,1769-OA16,1769-IA8I. I dont know why it says mismatch.