Powerflex 525 built in Ethernet/IP port is not working.

I doubt he will check up on a 2 year old thread. You probably want to start a new thread for your issue. List out everything you done so far.

Hi Kaurk,
Did you ever get to the route cause of this. I am having the same problem.

Hey Richard, I did found some notes on this issue I had. My setup was 525 as master and 4M drives as daisy chain slaves. My problem was in setting the correct parameters. I attached a word file that has snippets from the manual for correct settings.

On 525 master:
C169[Multidrive Ad] 2 Ethernet IP
C171 Drv1 adr 1
C172 Drv2 adr 2
C173 Drv3 adr 3
C174 Drv4 adr 4
C175 drive number 4

Similar Topics

Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Im trying to teach a couple of labs on VFDs at a community college. We have some motor control trainers with P525s and 3 phase motors from...
Replies
Views
New to vfds. I put in parameters. IP, but I get ethernet flashing and link solid. What did I do wrong?
Replies
Views
Are the N files in the 525 the same as the 40p for ethernet? (E-Comm card) I have used 40P with Micrologix 1400 Messaging but don't see the N...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom