Moving a data problem

fpaezp

Hello everybody...

the video shows the problem to data move to a timer [ACC]

The purpose of the program is that when KM6 is disable, the timers ACC are not reset..the value of N is moved to the ACC, but for a moment put "0"..what happens?

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7VJeQNw_PA

Ladder:
LADDER.png

If KM6 (O:0/8) is ON (= 1), then the 3 timers will be energized and work in a normal manner.

If KM6 is OFF (= 0), then the timer accumulators will be reset to "0" time.

Increase the timer PRE values temporarily, and you can see what is really happening. The YouTube video does not show what KM6 is doing. Is it going ON/OFF rapidly?

Seems to be a lot of effort for not much gain...

Last edited:
What do you mean by "KM6 disabled"? Do you mean "when KM6 is = 0"?

Anyway, since when a TON Timer input is NOT ENABLED, the ACC = 0, then when KM6 = 0, all timer ACC s = 0.

If you want to retain the last values, use RTO (Retentive) timers, not the TON type.

Last edited:
Fpaezp,
If you use RTO timers, you will need to add a RESET instruction somewhere to reset ACC to 0. RESET will not happen automatically, unlike with the TON timers.