Siemens Restore HMI Software

this HMI has crashed the guy have this setup picture attached at beginning of this thread and i am supposed to restore it
onto the HMI
The HMI software used to work on the panel, now it does not work ("crashed" ?), and you want to fix it by downloading the runtime application again ?
Many things can have happened to the panel.
It is not the most plausible remedy to download the application again.
Can you access the start menu on the panel, can you access the windows control panel ?

Even if he wants to migrate to TIA platform, WinCC Flex should be present in his PC to let the migration go.
If he attempt to migrate without the presence of WinCC Flex, he will get an error message saying that you have a missing package & the migration process will abort.

thank you ...that is a good information
i have downloaded the trial version should i install it on my pc

on the siemens website it says that the Wincc flex 2008 installation is required only for integrated Project

wincc flex 2008 to TIA migration.jpg

The HMI software used to work on the panel, now it does not work ("crashed" ?), and you want to fix it by downloading the runtime application again ?
Many things can have happened to the panel.
It is not the most plausible remedy to download the application again.
Can you access the start menu on the panel, can you access the windows control panel ?

Hi Jesper

i will get back to you with answers to your questions when i am at the site where this panel is .

Last edited: