Siemens Restore HMI Software

I have Wincc Advanced , can i open it from that

If it is WinCC FLEXIBLE Adv, then you might be ok. If you have WinCC adv v11/v12/13v/v14, then you probably need to find older software.

Regardless, though, you not only need to know what software version it is, you also need to know what version of that software. That isn't something you can usually figure out just from file names.

so i am wrong in thinking that with Wincc advanced i should be able to open Wincc flexible 2008 Program

WinCC Advanced V13 / V14 can migrate a WinCC Flexible 2008 program.
You can work with the migrated program in WinCC Advanced V13 / V14, but not in WinCC Flexible 2008.

i have not used wincc flex 2008

the software i have is Wincc advanced
how did you guys recognized that this was a wincc flex 2008 program

this HMI has crashed the guy have this setup picture attached at beginning of this thread and i am supposed to restore it
onto the HMI
From the comments i have received on this thread experienced members told me that this is created using Wincc Flex program .

so now i want to restore this HMI the software i have is Wincc Advanced
Can anyone explain the steps involved ?
Do i need to migrate the Project first and then Download it to the HMI .

i also downloaded a trial version on Wincc flex 2008 should i go ahead and install that on my Machine ?