Trouble with 6ES7 531-7NF10-0AB0 analog module

kevinkevin

Dear all,

This is my first time using Siemens TIA1500 system. I am facing some difficulty setting up my analog module 6ES7 531-7NF10-0AB0 to work.

I am using this 2 wire wiring diagram as per manual as attached. And in my program hardware I have already set to 2 wire configuration 4-20mA. No matter how I simulate my signal, it refuses to change from -32767 value. I have tested my signal injector, and I have also tried the 4 wire configuration and wiring, but still not working.

Please help if I am missing out some crucial settings, thanks!

iRObYzk.png

Similar Topics

After the new very nice update to this site I could not log in with my original password, tried to recover my account but did not recieve a email...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are having trouble setting up a generic ethernet module for a Yaskawa GA80U4168 drive in RSLogix 5000 Version 20.01. All of the...
Replies
Views
I was interested in buying several of the Personal PLC tutor courses from the PLC training store on this site (http://www.plcs.net/store.shtml)...
Replies
Views
Disclaimer: English isn’t my native language, so apologize for any incoming grammatical or spelling mistake. Hello everyone. I’m trying to make...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom