Trying to download to a PVPlus 6 - not visible

phuz

I've never had this issue, so I'm wondering if the Ethernet is just bad on the Panelview, but neither RSLinx nor Enterprise will see the PanelView plus, however I can ping it fine. I am connected directly, and have tried with/without the crossover adapter. It just won't see it, and therefore cannot download to it.

2711P-T6C20D

Last edited:
Try turning off WiFi, if you have more than one adapter running.

Do an ARP -A in a command window to be sure that the thing you're pinging is really the MAC address of the PV+ (available in the configuration menus).

Try the "Ethernet Devices" driver in RSLinx Classic, where you enter the IP address itself. While it's functionally irrelevant because PV+ download uses RSLinx Enterprise, it can help you diagnose what's going on.

And try resetting the PV+ comms drivers to default, using the configuration menus. If the Ethernet driver in the onboard RSLinx Enterprise gets deleted or screwed up, the terminal won't show on any browses.

And last, you can always make a *.MER and load it onto the terminal via the CF/SD/USB ports.