TTMR not working

Asaddoris

Hello everyone,
So I am currently trying to write some logic to a program that was not written by me.
I am using a Mitsubishi PLC (QO6UDV) and writing the code using GX Works2
I am needing to create a cycle time for the machine process, to measure the amount of time that the process takes. So I have the code written and I found that it was easiest to use the TTMR function due to it will continue to count until the enable bit is no longer active.
When I run the PLC simulator, and toggle the enable bit, everything works great, no issues and is what I am looking for.
When I load it into the PLC and try it in real life, same enable bit is active, but the timer will not time. Not sure why and I called the tech help which was somewhat of a joke and got absolutely nothing from them.

I have attached a screen shot for the logic that I wrote.

Cycle Time.PNG

Last edited:
Is it possible that you are programming a FX series instead of the Q series?
The TTMR instruction is different in each of the units.

Just a thought.
Regards,

Appreciate the reply, but all my PLC's are Q series. I think I might have found another option, haven't tried to load it into the PLC yet, but the simulator works. I replaced the TTMR with a DINC, only problem now is resetting the count to zero after cycle is done.