Red Lion PTV Alternative

If you are just looking for a large production display, running AdvancedHMI on a low end PC hooked up to a TV works well. I have even done it with a PC that only cost $100USD. Attached is a picture of one I did about 5 years ago.

A lesser known feature of the AdvancedHMI panel PCs is the HDMI output that lets you hook up to a TV to run a large production display on the TV and the normal HMI on the touch screen.

PaintBackgroundSM.png

Similar Topics

I set up a ProducTVity Station to read data queried from a SQL view. I moved that information into string tags to display on a large TV. I have a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone see what is wrong with this program? every time it gets to the Cell2 page it doesn't scroll any further. The goal is to have it switch...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm working with a PTV and am wondering if somebody knows of a way to log the info in the alarm/event viewer into a file other than...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if a Red Lion PTV or Data Station Plus can connect to a SLC 5/04 over DH+? The Serial port is Used for the PC Based HMI and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, new here on this forum. I have connected a Red Lion Productivity station to a Mitsubishi Q06UDEHCPU using the built-in ethernet port and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom