Eastec Show

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
Anybody planning to attend the Eastec show next week? It's primarily a Machine Tool show rather than an automation show, but I attend most years because it's right in my backyard (figuratively). If anybody else is going to be there, maybe we can coordinate our schedules. It would be interesting to meet some of the folks here face to face.

The owner of the franchise to sell Segways in New England will be there. You can get to ride one and enter a drawing to win one. I tried it last year, and now I know how Harry Potter felt when he climbed on a broom for the first time.

Similar Topics

Are any members from the Northeast planning to attend the EASTEC machine tool and automation show next week? I haven't decided which day to go...
Replies
Views
Are any members planning to attend the Eastec machine tool trade show next week? If so, post which day you're planning to be there. Maybe some of...
Replies
Views
Are any members planning to be at the Eastec show the week after next? I'm planning to be there on Tuesday, May 16th, but I'm retired and I can...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I'm using CCW with a PV800 (and Micro850). I've made a scheduler in which a user can choose a month, day (1-31), hour (0-23)...
Replies
Views
Please help me, I have solve many week but still not solve it. I found trouble of factory talk studio when I set tag by browse address of OPC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom