Siemens SM331 - problem reading analog input

Renato

Hello everybody

I'm working on a project using SM331 2AI board (6ES7 331-7KB02-0AB0).
Describing the hardware, the SM331 is connected on a remote module IM153-2 that is connected by profibus to a S7-400H through a Y-Link device. I have no errors (SF LED). On the analog input it is connected a ultrasonic sensor with separated power supply and according Siemens manuals it is a 4 wire connection, so the SM331 is configured for a 4 wire 4..20mA connection (on step7 and on the board shunts).
I already measured the current with a multimeter, and the analog signal arriving to the board is correct and according the ultrasonic measurements and on S7-400 I'm always reading -32768.
Electrically, the board is wired according the attached file. On this equipment (where the remote module is mounted) there is no "functional ground" so the terminals 3, 5, 10 and 11 are connected to 0VDC. As I'm using only channel 0, terminal 4 and 5 are shunted.
On the step7 hardware configuration, the parameters are as the attached image.

Does any one have some ideia about to solve this problem
Thanks for your help
Best regards,
Renato.