Upload database from Red Lion PTV?

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm using Crimson 3.0 to set up a Red Lion PTV. Learning Crimson was pretty easy, once I worked out the addressing convention quirks. One issue I have is that Crimson often freezes or shuts down when moving items on a Display Page, causing me to lose the most recent changes. This is true even if I have recently Sent the project to the PTV. Most HMI programming packages I've used have saved the file to disk before downloading to the device.

In any case, I'm wondering if I can retreive my database file from the PTV I sent the database to a few minutes ago, or if I'll have to re-create the 120+ tags I created this morning!

Similar Topics

I have created a data tags that are retentive. Can I pull them out of a G3 and edit them in a Excel, Wordpad,etc.? I want to test out a sort...
Replies
Views
Hi I tried to upload a panelview program (a copy of the original program is not woth me). The uploaded .pva file was converted to .pba and...
Replies
Views
Please help me How to B&R 7CP476.60-1 upload program Backup and download which program should I use. Pvi transfer tool.? And how. Thank you
Replies
Views
I HAVE A OLD MESSUNG HMI AND I WANT TO UPLOAD A PROGRAM FILE FROM IT TO A USB PENDRIVE WITHOUT USING PC OR SOFTWARE...WHAT SETTINGS I HAVE TO DO...
Replies
Views
in our old machine we used beijer cimrex 41 need to take program backup. i tried it with information designer software through ethernet. ip...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom