PLC5 Messaging to ENBT

tyler1

I am trying to read data from a PLC-5 in my ControlLogix program over Ethernet. I keep getting a connection failure. I have configured many messages but for some reason this one has me stumped. I searched the forum many times now and can't find a thread that deals with my issue.

First off I am able to go online with the PLC5/20C by means of Ethernet. The PLC5/20C is connected to a panel view plus 1000 by means of controlnet and the ENBT card in connected to the panel view plus, thus allowing me to get into the PLC5/20C.

I attached a screen shot of RSLinxs, Comms Path on the PLC 5/20C, and my message configuration in contrologix. I have tried the DH+ also with no luck.

RSLinx PLC-5_20C.png Comms Path on PLC-5_20C.png Message Configuration ENBT.png

Wow did not know you could do that!
But should the path be: ENBT,2,192.168.1.26,1,1,2,1
192.168.1.26 = IP of remote enbt
1 = onto the backplane
1 = to module 1
2 = on to Cnet
1 = Node number of PLC-5
I am just guessing, so take it for whats it worth!