FactoryTalk View ME Station Display Issues

RedwingRazor

I am running FTV 6.1 on a small Din Rail (Dynics) mounted PC. I am running ME Station to display the PanelView on a Dynics touch screen display. When I start the application, it will not take up whole screen. If I connect to the PC through DameWare, disconnect and reconnect it comes back full screen. I would like it to be full screen as soon as I run ME Station. Thanks in advance for your time!

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
Considering the incredible time it would take to get a Panelview Plus 7 , I'm going to get the FactoryTalk View ME Station 30 Display Single...
Replies
Views
What is the main difference between the 2 licenses? I have a lot of experience with the Machine edition but not so much with the Server Edition...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to control 50 identical stations from an Allen Bradley HMI using FactoryTalk View Studio ME 11.00.00. The Stations are...
Replies
Views
Heya Given lead times on a new PanelView Performance which we'd plan to deploy and connect to 2 x PLC's, we're in a bit of a pickle. Can we use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom