Control Techniques M701 Drive

Yes, what is the concern?

The Built-In PLC runs CoDeSys (Machine Control Studio is CT's version)/ It is a background ask for the processor, so DO NOT expect real-time response (such as for fast motion control), us a co-procesor for that (MCi module).

It's a good tool, once you understand the limits. Do all you can in the built-in functions of the menu/parameters, they are lightning fast.

I have not used Codesys before. My impressions after a couple of hours of attempts is that its a pretty complicated and cumbersome way to do the simple index move that I need.

Similar Topics

Looking for a Modbus address manual for M700. Modbus address is same as the Parameter number for 16Int parameters. But it is different for 32Int...
Replies
Views
We have an EN214 base drive fitted with an FM3 module that has started to drop out of its program at random and then start again after a few...
Replies
Views
I have a Emerson Motion Controller Control Techniques Ei202 servo drive Indexing With motor NTE-207-CONS Brushless servo motor Issue 1 Every...
Replies
Views
Can anyone show any worse example for this indescribably tacky marketing approach for industrial components? Control Techniques make GREAT drives...
Replies
Views
Hi all. My experience is using Studio5000 / RSLogix5000 to program CompactLogix PLC's. I need to use a basic (cheap) PLC to get data from a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom