omron plcs

upula

i'm suppose take up a job next monday relating omron plcs. please give me some information regarding omron plcs and specially ladder diagrams for omron plcs.

thanks. :oops:

Their usually square. Have input cards, output cards, cpu. Little blinky lights that says run/stop/or fault..........ummm.....the ladder logics looks like most other ladder logic.

Hope this helps.

Similar Topics

Hi there, which brand PLCs is best for you, by your experience? You can also check my PLC posts here too: http://mitakka369.blogspot.bg :site:
Replies
Views
Hi, Can you guys please help me to establish the communication between two OMRON CP1L-E series plcs using FINS communication protocol. May i know...
Replies
Views
Version 3.81 of AdvancedHMI is now available and includes drivers for many of the Omron PLCs. It has FINS over Ethernet and FINS over serial which...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with communication Ethernet /Ip. The relay time in transmitting information is roughly 6 seconds From PLC to redlion to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to communicate CPM1A-40CDR-A-V1 with PC (installed CX One v.4.23 Trial) by using CQM1-CIF2 cable (it looks exactly like this one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom