TSX P57203 processor module issue

MG2020

Hi all, Having an issue with an old Schneider Electric PLC processor TSX P57203. The unit is linked via cable to a Gateway module TSX ETG1010 which in turn is connected via cable to the machine HMI.
The processor has a solid red ERR LED and a solid Amber TER LED illuminated.
The manual description of this LED combination states that a reset is necessary. I have pressed the reset button but nothing has changed.
The Gateway module has a flashing red ERR LED on its display. The manual describes this as a configuration error or the speed between the Gateway module and processor module is different.
Not sure if either or both modules will need to be changed. If the processor has to be changed is it simply a case of removing the memory card from the old one and inserting into the new one once the new processor has been installed on the PLC Rack.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Are you not able to go online with the cpu? Because some more detail of the problem could be seen online

Unfortunately I cannot get online as I dont have access to the software. I have a feeling that the processor module is damaged as the problem arose immediately when the operator turned on the machine after it was shut down for the weekend. The reset button on the module does not do anything either as the manual states that the combination of LED's means the unit needs to be reset. I have located a replacement module online. There is a memory card in the processor. Im hoping that if the processor needs to be changed that it will simply be a matter of swapping the memory card into the new module.

It depends of mem card type.
Flash or bat backupped card.
If whole rack have been without supply and all mem bats are empty, then program is gone.
Is I/O led solid on PLC as it tells also if mem card batteries are empty.
If led is on also on I/O card then there is also I/O errors.