Giddings & Lewis

Lindalala

I am trying to test a Giddings & Lewis analog (8) input card. I am using PicPro for Windows Professional Edition software with a PiC90 CSM/CPU 9043 processor. I have a A_INMDIT block at the beginning, and a A_INCHIT and a A_INCHRD for each of the channels. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'm not able to read what I would expect when applying a DC input. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

First I'd like to say this was a working system before anything was done. The processor failed. I replaced it with an exact kind. I have a PIC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old Giddings & Lewis Pic900 Turbo PLC system with a serial card connected to a GE (cincinnati electronics) (Greyline) 3415 using...
Replies
Views
Hello again guys Im just wondering if there is anyone here with any knowledge of G and L systems, we have a couple of machines that use this...
Replies
Views
All, We are having troubles with a G&L PLC. The PRC40 is no illuminated. Does this store values? In the PicPro software it looks like we are...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. I met a problem is routines of pic49. We have a software called GLLADD to read the code. But there are some codes can't be understand. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom