[DoMore] Trouble configuring a H2-ERM100/EBC100 for remote IO

Hi!

I have a DirectLogic 205 with a H2-ERM100, used to connect some remote IO, via a H2-EBC100.

The problem is, they're not communicating. The ERM100 flashes it's error light.

Initially, I was using a crossover cable to directly link the two, but right at this very moment, I have the computer and the two eth modules all connected to a spare, temporary switch. The result is the same:

- Running the ERM Workbench wizard ultimately fails on the "Write to ERM..." step, with a "Timeout" failure.
- NetEdit3 can see both modules (in Hub mode) just fine.
- DoMore won't even let me run without this error being fixed, so I'm kind of held up by it.

Thanks for any advice you all may have.

Similar Topics

I am in the process of converting a bunch of old SLC 5/03s to AD DoMore H2s. I am sure people have done this before so I was just looking for...
Replies
Views
After the new very nice update to this site I could not log in with my original password, tried to recover my account but did not recieve a email...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are having trouble setting up a generic ethernet module for a Yaskawa GA80U4168 drive in RSLogix 5000 Version 20.01. All of the...
Replies
Views
I was interested in buying several of the Personal PLC tutor courses from the PLC training store on this site (http://www.plcs.net/store.shtml)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom