Mitsubishi PLC : CC-Link Wiring Configuration

zai_jnr

Hello members,

Need you all help and support..I'm working with Mitsubishi PLC CPU type Q06H Series. In my system there have 2 master cclink.

1st master : Using for robotics system networking
2nd master : Using for jig fixture system networking.

For 1st master CClink, I setting baud rate 5 Mbps. Signal send receive is good.
But, for 2nd master, i need to set 625 kbps. If set more than this seting, communication error will occur for 2nd master CC-link.

Wiring configuration :

1st master : all cclink cable loop from master to remote I/O then 1 resistor (110 Ohm/0.5W) terminate at master and 1 more at last station in remote I/O. ( I think this wiring configuration is no problem).

2nd master : all cclink cable loop from master to remote I/O. no resistor using in this connection. If using resistor, only baud rate 156kbps can use. So, last station ( should be using resistor)i make looping cclink cable to master cc-link ( also should use resistor ) . iF this method use, cclink baud rate can set until 625 kbps.
---> In this wiring I using connector 4 pin from station to next station...Normally, should be direct terminate to remote I/O all CC-link cable.

So, my question is, any effect because of noise i using connector to terminate cclink cable in this wiring..

I want to set 2nd master 5Mbps..what i need to use ?o_O...

Hi panic mode,

According to your file, that item i already complete setup..send receive signal from device to PLC no problem in my case..but the problem is speed of communication...i think your file still not answer my question....anyway, thanx for your info..

system have 20 station, each station cable length around 5~8mtr..cable spec using is cc-link dedicated cable that must use resistor 110 Ohm, 0.5 W....wiring method using is serial..but connector using from station to station before terminate to remote I/O

in my system there have 20 station, cable length from station to station is 5~8mtr...cable spec using is cc-link dedicated cable ( to use resistor 110 ohm , 0.5W)..now, i concern maybe some noise occur in this network due to i use connector from station to station before terminate to remote I/O..but, I'm not sure...

noise, distortion or attenuation of the signal would be a problem but should be easy to check if you have an oscilloscope.

i've only used recommended cable in final installation (BA1SJ61-S) and terminated it according to documentation, never had any problem. note that master has also built in terminator (which can be turned on/off). adding unwanted terminations has negative impact on network performance. t-drops and star connections are possible but there are additional restrictions.

according to cc-link specs you should be able to use 5mbps up to 160m and shortest allowed cable segment is 0.2m or 8 inches.

i did see problems with some connectors on other applications where used plastic of the connector insert or bulkhead had high-k dielectric acting as a filter, making serious limitations on baude rate and/or cable length.

Also make sure the screens only grounded at CC link do not ground on terminals of panel, connect screen though insulated terminals