Modifying DFB in C language in Concept

scantime

Hello all,

I am new to the Concept software and have been tasked with modifying a DFB (Derived Function Block) that was created with the C language. I am not familiar with how to do this. I see that most of the C files are in a user created library, and when I navigate to that library with Windows explorer, I can view the C file with a text editor. However, I do not know if I can just modify these files and the Concept software compiles them, or if I need some external compiler to do this (or if I'm way off on either guess here!)

Any help or insight would be appreciated. I am using Concept V 2.2 if that helps at all.

Thank you for pointing me in the correct direction! It looks like I have EFB installed, so hopefully it's just a matter of getting up to speed with its usage.